Though Valentine’s Day can be a wonderful day of the year, our society tends to use it to celebrate partnered love. But the truth is, self-love can be every bit as romantic—and spiritual. So we recommend making Valentine’s Day well-and-truly special by focusing on you and the way you treat yourself. If you are single and are feeling blue about Valentine’s Day, take a leaf from our book and pamper yourself by buying a self-love gift. And who do we suggest you give it to?
That’d be you.
Here are twenty gifts that you can get for yourself. Some of them cost only time and energy, whilst others are gifts that you buy. But all of them are about looking after you on Valentine’s Day. And planning to romance yourself. So mail-order or buy in advance for a special, warm glow.
1. A rose quartz crystal to help you feel self-love.
2. A box of chocolates. We love Lake Champlain.
3. Our Mermaid Voyage sexual-spiritual course for women, which is FREE on Valentine’s Day.
5. A pair of luxury slippers. (Don’t ever underestimate the power of being comfy!)
6. A BackJack for meditation.
9. A page-turner.
11. Cook yourself a meal. Something you adore.
13. A yoga subscription to My Yoga Online.
14. A new teddy bear. Seriously, consider it.
15. A DVD that you adore. And if there’s a movie that you already know and love, that’s a wonderful gift to give yourself.
16. Museum membership.
18. Wine! Beer! Or amazing organic juice!
19. A long walk by yourself, for no reason other than being with you.
20. A long bath—for the very same reason. And, if you’re feeling luxurious, a bath bomb from Lush. If you love those bath bombs as much as we do, it’ll be one of the best baths you’ve ever had.
Thanks for reading! Guzzle up our sexy reads at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Go Deeper Press (for all e-readers), and we’ll love you forever. You can also receive a free erotic e-book when you join our super-sensitive, sex-positive, freebie-gifting email list. Hearts.